Nominate a Fellow Rotarian
2018 Nomination Deadline: May 25, 2018
Lincoln Rotary Club #14 annually honors the Rotarian of the Year at the June 30th Service Above Self Celebration. Please consider nominating a fellow Rotarian that you believe exemplifies what it means to be a Rotarian for this prestigious award. Not only their service this year, but also lifetime Rotary service is considered when evaluating the candidates. In addition to your nomination essay of the candidate, the following information obtained from Rotary records will be evaluated to select the Rotarian of the Year:
- number of years a Rotarian;
- attendance/participation percentage;
- contribution level to The Rotary Foundation of RI and Paul Harris Fellow status;
- contribution level to our Lincoln Rotary Club #14 Foundation; and,
- past or present service as an officer or board member.
Your nomination, not to exceed one typewritten page, should be in essay form and summarize significant contributions the nominee has made in the Five Avenues of Rotary Service: Club Service, Vocational Service, Community Service, International Service, Youth Service; including committee commitments, service project activities and other relevant information which you believe qualifies him or her to be named our Rotarian of the Year.
You can download the word file or complete the form below.